Marketing Prepaid: an introduction to effective strategies to retain customers and grow your prepaid programme
Thursday, 30 November 2017, London
This highly interactive masterclass has been designed to stimulate and challenge you to think about how rapid changes in payments technology, accessibility and law impacts the way you interact with your customers. Packed with real-world examples and group discussion this masterclass will allow you to gain fresh perspectives on marketing your prepaid programme and improving customer retention with real-action learning.
- Explore new ways to engage with and interact with your customers
- Take away practical learning and apply it to your business
- Develop a joined-up thinking approach t0 customer experience excellence
- Learn how to make sense of your customer data and grow your business with customer retention marketing
- First time right is imperative for single loads - but don't make the experience disposable!
- Reloadable - where a great retention model pays dividends
- Keeping it real - a real-world example of interaction points with a sample customer journey
- A practical exercise that will bring customer retention models to life
Who should attend?
This intense introduction to customer retention marketing will benefit everyone involved in the sales, marketing and development of prepaid programmes.
Kuljit Kaur & Emily Baum
This masterclass will be held in London on Thursday 30 November from 2:30-5:00pm and is free to attend.
Due to the interactive nature of this class, seats are strictly limited and priority will be given to members of PIF. For further information and to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org